Friday, March 21, 2008

Bike riding

Oh, and my daughter can now ride her bike. We had two practice sessions in the parking lot at the middle school (nice big, open and flat area). We also discovered a new bakery and a great bike shop (actually found that last night when we stopped for dinner after the movies). Went there to get a tire pump today so we didn't have to stop at the gas station to pump tires every time. Now if I only pump the bike tires 80 times I will have recovered the money I spent on the pumps.

Talking about the movies. We saw that "National Treasure - Book of Secrets" movie. What spoiled it for me was the totally unrealistic propositions (I'll think of a better word and replace this one. "Concept" or "premise" might do). Imagine. A president that has natural curiosity to the extent that he'd go on a exploration expedition? Bah!

No comments: