Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Crumbs!

In one week I've had three of my sterling repayers starting the payoff process. Some of the older, hand-picked loans. It leaves me with a lot of uncertainty. I was hoping for those loans to balance out possible variations in loans picked with my SO. Now that money too will be reinvested with the SO - I just cannot face going back to spend a lot of time in the RML forum at Prosper. It's the pits.

I'm certainly glad they are paying off as opposed to defaulting, and I'm glad they get rid of the high interest rates (one at 21%, the other at 26%), but from a purely selfish perspective I wish they'd stick around and repay me for the next two-and-a-half years.

Perhaps its a sign that I should spend more time on the Prosper Lenders Unofficial Discussion boards.

No comments: